I began the redesign by choosing horse-related colors,
such as warm browns and tans. I incorporated quality
horse-related clipart to fill in spaces where there
wasn't enough information to fill the page. I re-organized
the navigation to easily locate sections, although
the page structure basically stayed the same.
Client had a small scan of their logo which I incorporated
on the first page as a component of a larger logo so
their name would stand out. Client supplied all photos.
I made the first sentence a heading (search engines
often give preference to sentences with heading tags)
and included all the words that a typical visitor would
engine to find them. I added detailed META tags for
horse-related keywords as well as client's